If you are new to bike parks, the Bike Park Essentials Lesson is a great place to start. Rent one of our eBikes (or bring your own eBike) and have our certified coaches take you on a 1.5hr adventure designed to introduce you to the riding skills that will help you build confidence on the bike and in the park.
*eBike Rental and Day Pass (or membership) are sold separately. Please obtain both in addition to this clinic.
Dial-in the basics including:
- eBike setup and operation of controls (How does this bike even work?)
- Rider body positions and movements (Intentional application for common obstacles)
- Braking (Controlling speed is key to confidence)
- Descending (Strategies to get down the mountain safely while having fun)
- Cornering (How do I get around these berms in control?)
- Orientation to the park (layout, etiquette, where to have the most fun)
- One guided top-to-bottom run on beginner-friendly terrain